London’s toughest AI interview tests your ability to be a spy
AI-Spy, an innovative immersive experience, invites participants to face Alistair, London’s toughest Artificial Intelligence interviewer.
AI-Spy launched as a two-week pop-up at Broadgate London, fusing state-of-the-art emotion tracking with interactive storytelling to explore what it takes to make the grade as an undercover agent.
This live research project, developed by StoryFutures in partnership with creative technology company To Play For, explored the creative application of Artificial Intelligence to examine how AI can trigger, read, and respond to human emotions. Participants were able to see how they fared against previous interviewees in a live leader-board to identify how they perform under pressure.
Stage of Development
- StoryFutures, Creative Industries Clusters Programme
- To Play For
- Broadgate London
- James Bennett, Exec Producer, StoryFutures
- Guy Gadney, Exec Producer, To Play For
- Kylie Bryant, Producer, StoryFutures
- Annette Parry, Producer, To Play For
- Andy Woods, Player Interaction Designer, StoryFutures