An Interactive Virtual Reality Film for PSHE Workshops
Virtual Decisions is an interactive virtual reality experience and educational tool that places young people in a realistic, real-life scenario where they face dilemmas that result in a range of outcomes.
Created in collaboration with Round Midnight, an experienced provider of theatre-driven educational workshops, Virtual Decisions has been designed to be used in educational settings as part of a PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education) group workshop, giving young people the opportunity to explore a challenging situation in a safe way and discuss their experience and choices.
Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift
- Philip Hyde, Project Director, Round Midnight
- Sami Cornick, Project Manager, Round Midnight
- John Durrant, Creative Director, BDH
- James Pollock, Lead Designer, BDH
- Stuart Lane, Scriptwriter, Round Midnight
- Claire Downes, Scriptwriter, Round Midnight
- Dr Stephanie Burnett Heyes, Youth Psychology Advisor, University of Birmingham